Citizen Advisory Committee
The purpose of the Citizen Advisory Committee (CAC) is to evaluate the services provided by OVR within the local OVR service area and to provide needed local information and advice to the OVR District Administrators from the people they serve.
- Consult and advise on the manner in which services are delivered to people with disabilities by OVR
- Make suggestions to OVR on needed rehabilitation services and programs
- Advise OVR on proposed services, programs and regulations
- Assist with the formation of positive relationships between OVR staff, the local community and persons with disabilities
For more information, please review the Citizen Advisory Committee (CAC) Handbook.
Participate in your CAC
Citizen participation in the delivery of services by OVR is an important role to make sure the needs of the disability community are being met and understood.
Find a CAC
Select your district office from the list below:
- Allentown BVRS (Carbon, Lehigh, Monroe, Northampton)
- Altoona BBVS and BVRS (Bedford, Blair, Cambria, Centre, Clinton, Columbia, Fulton, Huntingdon, Juniata, Lycoming, Mifflin, Montour, Northumberland, Snyder, Somerset, Union)
- Dubois BVRS (Cameron, Clearfield, Elk, Jefferson, McKean)
- Erie BVRS (Clarion, Crawford, Erie, Forest, Mercer, Venango, Warren)
- Erie BBVS (Cameron, Clarion, Clearfield, Crawford, Elk, Erie, Forest, Jefferson, Lawrence, McKean, Mercer, Potter, Venango, Warren)
- Harrisburg BBVS and BVRS (Adams, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Juniata, Lancaster, Lebanon, Mifflin, Perry, York)
- Johnstown BVRS (Cambria, Indiana, Somerset, Westmoreland)
- New Castle BVRS (Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Lawrence)
- Norristown BVRS (Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery)
- Philadelphia BBVS and BVRS (Philadelphia)
- Pittsburgh BVRS (Allegheny)
- Pittsburgh BBVS (Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Fayette, Greene, Indiana, Washington, Westmoreland)
- Reading BVRS (Berks, Schuylkill )
- Washington BVRS (Fayette, Greene, Washington)
- Wilkes-Barre BBVS and BVRS (Bradford, Columbia, Lackawanna, Luzerne, Pike, Sullivan, Susquehanna, Wayne, Wyoming)
- Williamsport BVRS (Clinton, Lycoming, Montour, Northumberland, Potter, Snyder, Tioga, Union)
- York BVRS (Adams, Franklin, Lancaster, York)
Please contact us by email email@example.com, or at the telephones numbers listed below, with feedback or questions about finding your local Citizen Advisory Committee meeting.
Pennsylvania Rehabilitation Council
55 Utley Drive, Camp Hill, PA 17011
toll free: 888-250-5175